General terms and conditions
1. Scope of application of the general terms and conditions: These General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to legal transactions between shop.peng-dumplings.ch and the customer in the context of the placement of orders via the online service. Peng Dumplings Basel provides these services exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions.
2. Business activity: shop.peng-dumplings.ch is an online ordering service for the food and accessories available on the online shop. The presentation of the products is not a legally binding offer, but an invitation to place an order. The order of the internet user of shop.peng-dumplings.ch reaches the restaurant Peng Dumplings Basel by email. For the purpose of delivery by our delivery service, the address and telephone number as well as the order will be recorded.
3. Prices: All prices, which are indicated on the website of the seller, are in CHF and include VAT.
4. Content of the online order service: shop.peng-dumplings.ch represents as distribution channel the assortment of the online offer. We strive to offer the complete range of food and accessories for online ordering, but reserve the right to make changes, which we will communicate accordingly.
5. Availability: Although we strive to offer the highest possible availability of the service according to the state of the art, it is not possible for us to guarantee this availability at certain times.
6. Delivery and pick-up: shop.peng-dumplings.ch offers the goods for delivery or collection. Although we try our best to deliver the goods at the chosen time, we cannot guarantee the chosen times. Should we deliver the goods at a time other than the selected time, we will contact the customer by phone or e-mail. The goods must be ordered at least two days in advance. In case of a delay in delivery of more than one week, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. In this case the seller is also entitled to withdraw from the contract. In this case the seller will immediately refund any payments already made by the customer.
7. Terms of payment: The customer can choose within the framework and before completion of the ordering process from the available payment methods. If third-party providers are commissioned with the payment processing, e.g. Paypal, their general terms and conditions apply. If the option cash payment is chosen, the customer is obliged to pay cash at the time of pickup or delivery. An alternative payment is not available.
8. Duties of care of the customer: The customer agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about himself/herself on the order form. shop.peng-dumplings.ch excludes any liability for losses and damages resulting from the non-fulfillment of these obligations. We reserve the right to verify this information by recall or similar appropriate measures and, in the event of non-compliance with our terms and conditions, to exclude individual persons from the online ordering service. When ordering on delivery, the customer undertakes to accept the goods personally, as the goods are delivered deep-frozen. If the customer does not guarantee receipt, there is no right to a refund, or the outstanding amount is considered to be owed.
9. Data protection: shop.peng-dumplings.ch is entitled to store, change or transmit the registration data within the scope of the fulfilment of the contract purposes. Shop.peng-dumplings.ch points out to the customer that personal data will be stored in the context of the execution of the contract. By accepting these terms and conditions, the customer agrees that the collected data can be processed and used by shop.peng-dumplings.ch. The customer can object to the use of his data at any time.
9. Warranty and liability: The Customer expressly agrees that the use of the service provided by shop.peng-dumplings.ch is at his/her own risk. shop.peng-dumplings.ch is not liable in the event of force majeure, in particular in the event of failure of telephone or internet lines, industrial action, governmental measures, unforeseeable failure of means of transport or energy or other unavoidable events. This also applies if the above events occur at a vicarious agent of shop.peng-dumplings.ch.
9. Change of the offer: shop.peng-dumplings.ch reserves the right to change, interrupt or discontinue the offered services temporarily or permanently with or without notification of the customer. shop.peng-dumplings.ch is not liable to the customer for any change, interruption or discontinuation of the service.
9. Applicable law, place of jurisdiction: Swiss law shall apply to all legal transactions. In fully commercial legal transactions, the place of jurisdiction is agreed to be Basel-Stadt.